|This article is currently under construction.|
Resources are the currency used by both the Marine and Alien teams to perform game-play actions. They are gathered by building an Alien Harvester or a Marine Extractor on a Resource Node. There are two types of usable resources: Team and Personal Resources, also knows as TRes and PRes, respectively.
Resources are the most important aspect of the game, the team that controls the most resources for the longest period of time, will be able to advance to greater Weapons / Lifeforms and unlock upgrades to defeat the enemy team very quickly.
Team Resources (or TRes) is used extensively by the Commanders on both teams.
Commander can spend TRes on multiple aids for their team including, but not limited to;
Team Resources are awarded to a team every 6 seconds at a rate of 1 per each fully built & active Harvester or Extractor.
Team Resources can be saved up for expensive purchases but are capped at 200. After 200 TRes has been accumulated, any extra resources are lost.
- Improved Armor capacity and Weapons damage.
- Advanced Weapons.
- Prototype Technology such as Jetpacks and Exosuits.
- Commander Abilities for Marines on the field like
Personal Resources (or PRes)
- are awarded to a player every 6 seconds at a rate of 1 per each fully built & active Harvester or Extractor.
- can be saved up for expensive purchases but are capped at 100. After 100 PRes has been accumulated, any extra resources are lost.
- is the players individual share of the resources gained by the team and are used to purchase bigger and better Lifeforms for Aliens and Powerful Weapons and Technology for Marines.
- Naturals are called the Resource Towers that are close to your Base.