From Clogopedia, the Natural Selection 2 Wiki
Revision as of 23:42, 16 May 2019 by Foxy (Add link to DYK facts)
The information in contained in this wiki is subject to change.
NS2 is updated frequently and not all information is up-to-date.
Latest Patch: Build 331
November 14, 2019
- Two exciting new robotic models join the Marine forces!
- Play as a Bipedal-Mobile-Automated-Custodian!
- Or a Bipedal-Mobile-Automated-Countermeasure!
- B.M.A.Cs are available as DLCs which help to continue work on NS2
- B.M.A.Cs have the same hitboxes, animations and step sounds as marines - they give no advantage!
A random fact from the NS2 wiki...
A Team Commander starts with no Personal Resources and gains no PRes whilst in the Command Station or Hive.